We've officially opened back the English community and we're currently looking for help!
If you believe you know the rules well, and you pass the requirements, make sure to apply now!
- Do not apply if you are less than 14 years old.
- Any lies within the answers will result in an instant denial/removal of the application/rank.
- If you were banned at any time during the past 1 month, do not apply.
- If you get banned while having an application open, your app will be denied.
- Do not have more than 1 application open at a time.
- Bugging a staff member about your application, be it Server, Forums, Discord or elsewhere will result in an
- Your application will be denied if you are inactive on the forums or server for more than 1 month.
- You're required to have a working microphone.
We've released a new small update in Creative+ related to animations, and there were a few several other changes.
➤ RolePlay Commands
New roleplay commands added to Creative+:
● /lay — you will be displayed lying down for all players, but you will not see it yourself. You can move around the world in this state and perform other animations. To get you up, write /stay. Compatible with /sit.
● /sit — you will sit down, but to get up you need to write /stay. Compatible with /lay.
● /stay — you get up.
There is a setting in the world that allows these commands. By default, these commands are disabled in the world.
The essence of this update: Our team started working on this gamemode, first we decided to rework the levels, clarify the training and locations, and balance everything that currently exists.
What exactly has been done: The first 10 levels have been reworked, and we used everything in the starting location for them.
Now all this is evenly distributed over the first ten levels, and a convenient tutorial has been made for all these levels, which will help beginners get used to the mode.
Reworked all the bosses of the initial location:
Redesigned underwater boss, now it is "Water". Reward for killing: $100, 60HP.
Cook now has 90HP and the reward for killing him is $160.
The sentry now has 120HP and the reward for killing him is $140.
TLDR: We've added 15+ new features in the code, 3 new game values, the ability to set the description of the world, and a couple of small pleasant changes.
● 2 new actions have been added to the "player action" in the Inventory Management category: save and load inventory. Use "Save inventory" to save it to the world, and "Upload" to upload your saved inventory. This makes it possible to save progress easily and without unnecessary variables. The simplest use is: Login event -> load inventory, and exit Event - > save inventory. You don't have to do this, but it's the easiest and most convenient way to use it.
● Added a new "If variable" - "if variable exists". Checks whether a dynamic variable...
Our forums is back again and better than ever! Lets inform you of the updates we've made.
❖ Forums Redesign
I'm sure this have been clearly noticed till now, but we've changed the whole design of our forums. Our forums style was last updated in 2018, but we've seen that many of you complained about how much that style fried your eyes, therefore, we've changed it all to a way more modern design, taking every single bit into consideration!
❖ System Rework
We've changed how our report system work in almost all the forums, new system for reporting rule breakers, translation errors, and bugs. Everything is organized now and easier than ever for you and the staff! We've created multiple guides...