1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
PVPPlayer555
Last Activity:
May 21, 2019
Birthday:
April 20
Home Page:
High School Student.

PVPPlayer555

New Member, Male, from Phillipines, Rizal.

Plays Only Bedwars and Skywars. Does not play Skyblock and Creative but willing to help others build stuff in Creative. May 21, 2019

PVPPlayer555 was last seen:
May 21, 2019
    1. PVPPlayer555
      PVPPlayer555
      Plays Only Bedwars and Skywars. Does not play Skyblock and Creative but willing to help others build stuff in Creative.
    2. PVPPlayer555
      PVPPlayer555
      Wanna Play With Me... Find Me On Skywars.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 20
    Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/jeskeufr
    High School Student.
    Friendly and Talkative Player who mostly does PVP. Though I suck at PVP because of inactivity but I still have it on tight. When It comes to playing in Creative though I don't have my own world because all I do was help others build in Creative. When I play I'm extremely talkative, I thought it was bad but my friends said That what made me, well me. Unlike others, I actually get salty to Hackers but I don't really spread hate messages. I'm more of the worry type of guy when it comes to my jokes becoming to much or if I notice my the one I talk to was getting uncomfortable. I play around 10am to 1pm and 8:30pm to 10:00 pm. Former Clan member of the ReunitedGamers, But currently a Clan member of Yuhyeet. If your reading this, Let's play some time. =D

Interact