Recent content by Ezolile

1. Ezolile

📖Tutorial First time in Creative+ / part 3 / World settings

Here is some basic information about Creative+ you need to know before you start making your game. (Tip: Click on images in tutorial to enlarge them) In this part of tutorial I will explain basic world settings. But before we start let's answer one question: Now once more to repeat how to...
  2. Ezolile

✔️Resolved How Do I Get Gold?

Couple of additions to iSimpAlot's answer: Gold is currency for all Mineland server not just Prison server. You can buy all sort of bonuses, perks, and others stuff with gold all around Mineland servers. Also you can get gold by taking your daily reward (/dailyreward) every day regularly and...
  3. Ezolile

so basically that warden appears behind me attacking me i didn't even hit them?

Wardens will attack you if you are in a fight with crabs or bosses. Sometimes they will remember their target for longer time than fight cool-down lasts.
  4. Ezolile

Is there a Storage or something where i can store my stuff

Only if you are a donator - ranked player. Ranked players have private ender chest which size depends on rank they have. Items from it will not be dropped on death event. Command for accessing ender chest is /ec. If you get one day rank from cases you can also use this ender chest but be careful...
  5. Ezolile

📖Tutorial First time in Creative+ / part 2 / Basic information about your world

Here is some basic information about Creative+ you need to know before you start making your game. (Tip: Click on images in tutorial to enlarge them) In next part of this tutorial there will be more about World settings. This tutorial was made from perspective of player without any...
  6. Ezolile

📖Tutorial First time in Creative+ / part 1 / Create world, join other worlds

Here is some basic information about Creative+ you need to know before you start making your game. (Tip: Click on images in tutorial to enlarge them) This tutorial was made from perspective of player without any server rank. Due to limitations in uploading images in threads I have split...
  7. Ezolile

❓Help Is there a way to set areas to liquids (water, lava) using code?

If you need any assistance fell free to msg me. Also i have tried today to place water with coded world edit (fill area command) and it works but in smaller areas. Not sure exactly about size i was in hurry so i did couple smaller areas to fill it up.
  8. Ezolile

Griefer

You can report rule breakers on this link: https://forum.mineland.net/en/index.php?forums/report-rule-breakers.16/ Provide your evidence there.
  9. Ezolile

❓Help Unlocking Codes

There is no way to unlock codes except buying rank (at least none I know about). You can get free 1 day ranks from voting cases. Donation case tier I - gamer, tier II skilled, tier III - hero rank. Tip: Open all other cases (except those above) first to increase your luck level. After that open...
  10. Ezolile

Can I habe a World Ad?

Yes you can. Make it marvelous.
  11. Ezolile

🙇Request CODERS ARISE!

Hi. If you need any assistance be free to call me. I can offer different perspective on coding and solutions to most common problems that you can encounter. Love when my code is well organized and understandable for everyone. I have gamer rank so no advanced coding blocks are available to me...
  12. Ezolile

❓Help Barrier blocks

You can ask in game for those blocks. Someone will give them to you. Then you can save them in your saved hotbars. Command blocks are useless except for decoration. Use coding++ to make games. There are some mods for minecraft from which you can get those block but I can't suggest anything...
  13. Ezolile

❓Help Silver coins

Silver is used in Bedwars and Skywars for upgrading kits and perks. You need a lot of silver for that if you play those. You can do those upgrades in Skywars or Bedwars lobby by clicking on NPC-s there. I do not know any other usage for silver.
  14. Ezolile

Need help

It is difficult to find him using coordinates. If you know where Cells are, he is there. - When you go across toll bridge turn right and go along ravine. - When you reach big building with truck near it turn left and go behind truck (It is approximately half way between Toll bridge and gravel...
  15. Ezolile

❓Help Is there a way to set areas to liquids (water, lava) using code?

If you have room where to place some hidden lava or water you could use Copy blocks. It will copy source blocks and non-source blocks. Source blocks will not flow to neighboring blocks unless you place some solid block next to it (you could destroy them after). Use loop to repeat it more times...