1. I

Moderator application not answered

anywhere from 24 hours to 1 month i think
  2. I

i dont need gummybears

please stop i dont need gummybears
  3. I

hi

I'm a person I play 2 cube games craftmine and Dash Geometry ok bye hope u like
  4. I

Debate:

For farming gold: Bedwars, Skywars or Bridges? Comment down your opinions below, with suitable reasons
  5. I

UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE Pro_redstoner123

If you really wish for unban, you will have to appeal for it. Give good reasons on how you feel you have changed from your previous ban idk ok bye gl lol
  6. I

UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE Pro_redstoner123

>Shares account password >gets banned >gets unbanned idk how >sells yt account worth 1k subs >tries to sell account >even with warnings still tries >gets banned >begs for unban Life in mineland
  7. I

Stop the ad bots

Will they stop tho
  8. I

Peopleofgood using kill aura

how do you pvp with that much speed
  9. I

hi guys i found hackers on meekaaaz

1. ew labymod 2. where's his ping he could be lagging
  10. I

TNT Jumping and Fireball jumping

Do you accept Jesus as your savior
  11. I

fill the thread with whatever og names you can remember (atleast 3 years old)

You're right actually, who IS Nikaras?
  12. I

Ghostex7536's Introduction

it comes with the eggroll *kitchen nightmare sound effect* the eggroll *kitchen nightmare sound effect* the eggroll *kitchen nightmare sound effect* the eggroll *kitchen nightmare sound effect* the eggroll *kitchen nightmare sound effect* it comes with the eggroll *kitchen nightmare sound...
  13. I

top 5 best skywars kits not clickbait

posting this here because sw is flooded this thread will guide you through 5 skywars kits which have proved that all other kits are inferior in front of these. This is based solely on my opinion so please dont cancel me if u dont like my placements wtf. Also, these kits mentioned here will be...
  14. I

fill the thread with whatever og names you can remember (atleast 3 years old)

Mathyas_ ProGamerWonder(left) Lolinani JAMES_LMR_21 AdmiralAzura(probably left) halalolo_(probably left) Wrongless _VIP_BR(left) starphazed Nikaras(probably left) xXAbobusXx(xAbode_ lol) OhChester Ge0_GuY(left) Me xD GlobalVillager Letters Breakless DeathToHackers ZIvthefire Rinkoo ok now i...