1. Tro:lmaso

Block's Introduction

Did you try to download more RAM for RLCraft
  2. Tro:lmaso

Oup nevermind, You Untranslated It ಠ_ಠ

Oup nevermind, You Untranslated It ಠ_ಠ
  3. Tro:lmaso

I cant make stripped logs and composters

Breeding had different mechanics in 1.12, I believe they used doors instead of beds.
  4. Tro:lmaso

Why the hell do you keep increasing my ban time?!

Yes, it said Cheating, its was then corrected to Exploiting Bugs along with 14d, and then from there are they did 30d and then later reset the timer again 30 days —> 14d —> 30d —> (30d timer resets)
  5. Tro:lmaso

🙇Request CODERS ARISE!

Bug Exploiting :coffee:🐛
  6. Tro:lmaso

Why the hell do you keep increasing my ban time?!

It was 14 days, now it's 30. Then, I checked again to see the timer was reset. I mean dang I'm already dead stop shootin' me.
  7. Tro:lmaso

🙇Request CODERS ARISE!

Is what I would say if I wasn't banned for 14 Days a month now-
  8. Tro:lmaso

What Are You?

tinky winky :D
  9. Tro:lmaso

Drag gravel

You may report rule-breakers here: https://forum.mineland.net/en/index.php?forums/report-rule-breakers.16/ If you do not have proof, /report in-game with the player's name, and the reason for the report (in this case, hacking)
  10. Tro:lmaso

Block's Introduction

Heh screen go crack
  11. Tro:lmaso

What Are You?

🔵
  12. Tro:lmaso

💭Feedback Add "get number of characters in a str variable" code

It would get the number of letters/numbers/characters etc in a string variable, for example "Hello" would return 5
  13. Tro:lmaso

Report people here, thanks [click the word "here" for the link]

Report people here, thanks [click the word "here" for the link]
  14. Tro:lmaso

The Anti-Cheat sucks

Player: moves 2.03 m/s and bought Bypass Anti-Cheat Anti-Cheat: you've yeed your last haw
  15. Tro:lmaso

Happy birthday

Happy birthday
  16. Tro:lmaso

✔️Resolved My Rank is gone

I worded that wrongly, I meant they wouldn't normally remove it, but they will if they felt like it And once again, they do not remove ranks (normally!) for rule violations or I would be rankless day one
  17. Tro:lmaso

✔️Resolved My Rank is gone

They can't remove your rank. It is something that you paid for. Imagine getting 20$ taken from you because you swore. This may have happened due to a mistake, a glitch, or you changed your name. I suggest talking to them in the "#assistance-required" channel on the Discord Server. They can...
  18. Tro:lmaso

I cant make stripped logs and composters

Hello, as you might realise, you can't use or obtain any features or blocks from 1.13 or above. This is because the entire server is locked on 1.12.2. However, due to the magic of plugins, you can join on versions 1.8-1.16.5. You just won't be able to access any of the 1.13+ stuff