1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined GoodBuilder

Discussion in 'Builder applications' started by JazzGhostt, Aug 8, 2017.

1. JazzGhostt

JazzGhostt New Member

Name:Nelson Sousa Age:15 IGN:JazzGhostt

I am a good Builder and now i am making a city in my world https://prntscr.com/g5o5g9 https://prntscr.com/g5o5bm

My Skype:NelsonSousa but it doesnt work in my computer sorry but i can use mensseger or facebook

I have this all week but in the 12th of august im in vacation and i just back a week after

2. JazzGhostt

JazzGhostt New Member

I am Portuguese sorry for the buildngs dont have decoration its because i use forge and i did this print whitout forge

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  3. Lightoff

Lightoff Head Builder Staff Member Builder application supervisor.

Thank you for your application, but your building skills are not exactly what we're looking for. We're looking for builders who have allot of experience with giant builds and those that work well in a team. Your application denied, good luck another time =)

beko_nu and JonasTD like this.
  4. JazzGhostt

JazzGhostt New Member

if this server dont want builders you can just say you have his site just to have money you allways decline all the peoples

5. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Dear player, I can understand that you're upset that you did not make it.
    We need builders but we prefer to choose the ones that have a very good basic understanding about server builds.

We want people that respect others and that can work in a build team, by posting such a reaction just proves that you would not fit in our team.

Running the server and websites costs money, that's why we allow donations.
    The staff themselves, including me, build team etc. don't make any money from the donations.

We prefer to keep the extra money for server upgrades or for buying special plugins or add ons.

Have a nice day!