1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Moderator application for FirelightMLPOC

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by FirelightMLPOC, Oct 16, 2017.

1. FirelightMLPOC

FirelightMLPOC New Member

1.Your nickname: FirelightMLPOC

2.Since when are you playing on the server? I often play on the server Monday through Friday, but usually have trouble getting on the server on the weekends

3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) I usually play Bedwars or Skywars, but I recently started playing Skyblock New

4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons)
    ------ I have no record of bans or violations on this server.

1.Your name: My IGN is FirelightMLPOC

2.Age: 26

3.Timezone: Central time zone

4.Game experience on the server: I don't fully understand what this question wishes to be answered, but I usually play on Bedwars or Skywars. If you mean how well my experience is on the server's games, it's usually a good experience.

5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) I have read and understand the rules as well as agreeing with them. The one rule I don't understand though is not being allowed to be in afk mode. Doesn't afk just state that your away for a short period of time? If I am wrong about this assumption, please tell me.

6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) I have had no conflicts on the server thus far.

7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server): I will follow the orders of the main moderator as long as they don't violate the rules unless it is an extreme case in which the server would be damaged in some way if I didn't break the rules according to the orders of the main moderator.

8.Knowledge of English language: My main language, and I am told I am often quite literate.

9.Knowledge of Russian language: Poor, but I can use a translator if I need to.

10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: I would be quite willing to speak politely and matter-of-factly to players, even in "harder" situations as being rude back will just escalate the issue further.

11.The presence of the microphone.: I have no microphone and most likely will have no ability to gain one
    in due course.
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord): Skype live:firelightoc

13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? Yes.

14.The amount of time you can spend on the server.: I can usually be on for at minimum 3 hours a day. I am often on more often that usually.

16.Willingness to work hard: 100%

2. xJund

xJund The Moderator Manager Staff Member Moderator Manager Justice

When did you join the server and would you be able to download discord?

MarcTheDev likes this.
  3. FirelightMLPOC

FirelightMLPOC New Member

I joined the server maybe 3 or 4 months ago, and I can't guarantee if I could get discord or not at this moment.