1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Lim Jay Min, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Lim Jay Min

Lim Jay Min New Member

Denied.png
    1.Your nickname:ItsMeHerobrine
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? About couple of weeks now.

3.On which server are you playing ? -Bed Wars

4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) No.

------
    1.Your name: Jay min (on my profile it says ItsMeHerobrine because i don't want to give my actual name out) but anyways i just exposed myself.

2.Age: 14

3.Timezone :0-GMT Saingapore, Singapore

4.Game experience on the server: 10/10

5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) Yes, i know the rules clearly.

6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) Yes, i have been staff on a lot of servers and i have sorted out situations a lot.

7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) Yes, i never abuse. A lot of people don't believe me - they don't trust me. I understand if you do not trust me because i am a normal player and we have never met / talked etc. I understand if i get accepted i will be put as a trial staff then once i am trusted i will be promoted to moderator.

8.Knowledge of English language: I have went to live in the Korea since i was about 5 so i speak korean and English fluently.

9.Knowledge of Singapore language: I was born in Singapore i can speak Singapore fluently. Now you might be thinking that i am lying but once i can talk to you on Skype / Discord i am sure you will believe me.

10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: Yes, i understand if a player starts to be rude to me and starts to me angry to me etc. I will never be angry at them. Even if i will i won't show him it, i will be as polite as i can.

11.The presence of the microphone: i do not have an actual microphone yet but i have one inside my
    PC.
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) Sorry, private. (Staff please PM me if i am accepted so i can tell you it) I don't want random people to start spamming me friend requests, i apologize.

13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? Yes i have. I was a Admin+ on FreeJail (MCPE) – These were 1 networks that both started out as Murder Mystery servers and then evolved into having multiple other game modes. I started out on both as a Helper and worked my way through Mod, Mod+, Admin, and then to Global Administrator on both networks… I eventually took on the role of Owner in a sense as they Owner. I often setup servers for him as he had a “business” in this. However I resigned at the beginning of this summer due to the extensive inactivity of the owner, and me finding out that he was providing almost no money to the server’s improvement, instead just taking the money for himself. I resigned quietly however, thanking the server and players for everything… no drama involved. I was involved in my roles on these networks for a span of about 2 years.

iPvP (sort of) – I had the account of my friend KPD for about a month and a half while he was going through some IRL health issues and moving as well. He didn’t want to stop being staff for when he comes back, the owners knew of me being staff and it worked out well?

14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: Monday - Friday = 3 - 5 hours , Saturday - Sunday = 5 - 8 hours.
    15.Your occupation: My occupation is just being a nice and helpful staff member.

16.Willingness to work hard: I will work as hard as i could.

Thank you for taking you're time to read my application.
    Best regards,
    Jay Min.

beko_nu likes this.
  2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Also, we want to know if you speak russian or not, that was a question not an option where you can add any language you want ;)

4. Lim Jay Min

Lim Jay Min New Member