1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BedWars Hacker

Discussion in 'Reports' started by eRollz, Oct 17, 2017.

?

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY HACKERS????

This poll will close on Apr 17, 2018 at 10:14 PM.
  1. Idk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Because they are NOOBS

100.0%
  3. Because they are 6 year old kids

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. eRollz

eRollz New Member

I really find a lot of hacker on Mineland... And I hate that... Well, here are some images. You can clearly see that he has killaura because of hitting through walls, and also very fast...

Attached Files:

2. girwiox

girwiox New Member

in my opinion server need more presenter who can always watch how other plays and punish hackers

3. HermanWolf

HermanWolf Resigned staff member Staff Member

Answering "Why there are so many hackers?"

There are hackers because is a "cracked" client and maybe they thing that if they are using a "hacked" game they feel like they could beyond so they start to install those cheats. Something like "cracked game, so why not hacked as well?" Sadly it happens like this in the servers for players with non premium accounts, instead of cheating they should rather consider value and taking care of not being banned for that server. I am not sure how far they can go, also there are ways to avoid those bans, and curiously there are also counter measures to even make a real effective ban, in my opinion a good ban is when the player is banned but from the IP and from the "unique identification of its machine".

Also its the Internet, so there is certain freedom to bother other people without getting punched in the face, and compromise your real identity, but there are counter measures for those "smart hackers" to track their location and scare the shit out of them, some players go beyond and feel proudly smart, boast that they brought down a famous server, but do not consider that same they hack seriously, they can be hacked seriously, and tracked too! (even with IP masks). There is always people determined to go far summing up the motivation and anger of ruining their server (fountain of real life money income). Who ever plays with fire could get burned, those may be smart but not wise, because if its man made it can be man dis made specially by determined people who is tired of those "hackers".

On the other hand I think that simply Mojang (Minecraft company) does not care at all, it could develop a stronger code for the game to avoid all the possible exploits, and even make a special edition for server administrators. I believe if Mojang cared they could be implement a stronger anti-cheat system, they could implement a way to get the "unique identification of your machine" and be strong as the VAC anti cheat system that Steam has, so imagine banning someone from all the servers!?. I believe moderators really have a hard time trying to get automated anti cheat codes, on the other hand it could make the game over loaded and things get way more and more complex, have you ever tried to put a block under your character but sometimes you get stuck or it goes back where it was? well maybe is one of those anti cheat systems.

Cheaters ruin the fun, and collaborate to make things more complicated.

4. TorchDotJson

TorchDotJson New Member

a short reason : aac removed." try to do /aac

5. xJund

xJund The Moderator Manager Staff Member Moderator Manager Justice

Thank you for reporting; however, this is not enough proof to ban for hacking.

6. eRollz

eRollz New Member

Well, there was only the green team left (the hacker) and the red team. So, in the second image (Screenshot_2) you can see that the poor Alex took damage through the wall, and there was no one to hit him but the hacker... I can put more screenshots if you want to.