1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined My Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Animal, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Animal

Animal New Member

1.Your nickname: Animal
    2.Since when are you playing on the server?: I only started playing on the server 1 month ago, but before that I watched some videos of the server and learnt all of the basics.
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf): I am usually on Bed wars servers.
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons): I have had no bans or violations on the server.

1.Your name: Christian
    2.Age: 13
    3.Timezone: AEST Australian Eastern Standard Time
    4.Game experience on the server: My game experience on the server isn't very long, but I have played Minecraft since 2012 on my friends account and I learnt a lot about servers and how unique they are, like your bedwars is amazing because it is so different and unique.
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab): I have read the rules and I would abide by all the rules as a staff member and I agree with all of the rules and their punishments.
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them): I haven't been in conflict situations on any server before. I know as moderator certain parts of the community can start to hate you due to jealousy and anger with authority.
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server): Yes.
    8.Knowledge of English language: Yes.
    9.Knowledge of Russian language: No.
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: Yes, because staff members are meant to be more mature than the average player and they need to be very professional in these types of situations, to make the issue be resolved much quicker and easier.
    11.The presence of the microphone: Yes.
    12.Contact details (Discord, email): Discord: ScaryAnimalScary#1619
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers?: I have not been a moderator for any other server.
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: I could spend around 1-3 hours on the server everyday.
    15.Your occupation: Student.
    16.Willingness to work hard: I have been rejected from many times from staff from many other servers. Instead of just giving up, I tried harder, I reapplied got rejected. I did this many times until I realised, it's not my in game work that's letting me down it's my applications, i've put lots of effort into this and I know I can and will work hard if I am accepted and even if I get rejected. There's no point in getting the moderator tag to just have the tag, it's about making it mean, a responsible person that will help you will your problems, hackers and anything to do with the server on the server.

2. xJund

xJund The Moderator Manager Staff Member Moderator Manager Justice

Great application :)

3. qpslxm

qpslxm A moderator who's learning the ropes. Staff Member Junior Moderator

Nice job. Hope you get the role ;)

4. Animal

Animal New Member

Thanks!

5. TDSGuy

TDSGuy New Member

Good luck

6. xJund

Hey, your IGN is Animal right?

7. Animal

Animal New Member

My IGN is Animalll

8. xJund

Okay so I'm declining you for multiple reasons. 1. You don't meet age requirements(this is sometimes not a deal breaker) 2. You have joined the server not even a week ago (Lied on application) 3. You are not active. For these reasons, you have been denied. Maybe play a bunch and apply next month.

qpslxm likes this.