1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined DanarNicabar's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by DanarNicabar, Oct 21, 2017.

1. DanarNicabar

DanarNicabar New Member

1.Your nickname: DanarNicabar
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? It has been 1 month, But before that i watched yt video's on the server.
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf)I play on all the servers.
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons)
    Nope, Never had a ban, mute or kick as i follow the rules.

1.Your name: Safian Khaliq
    2.Age: 14
    3.Timezone: UTC+00:00
    4.Game experience on the server: My game experience on this server is pretty big for quite new players, but in general i know a lot and can do things other people can't.
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) I have read all the rules, and understand what they are+ what are the periods of ban time for them.
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) I have seen quite a few but they were fixed. I like to resolve conflictions as i feel it is my responsibility and duty.
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) Yes, i will follow the main-moderator+ Moderators as this will help me a lot!
    8.Knowledge of English language: My english is very good as i was born in the Uk and currently im in the uk. I am very fluent and can be asked anything about it. i am 10/10
    9.Knowledge of Russian language: My russian is fluent and good as i learnt russian for my gcse's. I would give myself 6-7/10
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: Yes, because staff should be willing to help players in difficult situations and should dedicate themselves and work as hard as they can to make sure these situations never happen
    11.The presence of the microphone. Nope, i don't have a microphone but i talk quite a lot on ts3, discord, skype.
    12.Contact details (Discord, email) Discord-Kaelinlord email: xenbotafk@gmail.com
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? Yes, i've been 9 times Helper - co-owner of a server as i like to dedicate my time helping players, banning rule-breakers and helping the community in general and giving back what it has given me.
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server
    Monday- Friday : 4 hours
    Saturday-sunday : 10 hours
    15.Your occupation: High school - Year 10
    16.Willingness to work hard: I Can work as hard as i can as there is no point applying for the rank or to be cool. when staff all you should think about is dedication, sincerity and confidence that you will change mineland and make it one of the best servers ever

Thanks for reading my staff applications and i hope you have a nice day!

2. xJund

xJund The Moderator Manager Staff Member Moderator Manager Justice

Two things: Can you read/write in Russian? What server(s) were you a helper and co owner on?

3. DanarNicabar

DanarNicabar New Member

Yes, i can read and write in russian, Helper-T-Mod on cn gets 200+ players
    and i was co-owner on cade 400+ [Closed down]

4. xJund

Great I''ll talk to you more about it sometime this week :)

5. DanarNicabar

DanarNicabar New Member

Any1 give me any suggestions on where to add or anything i need to change thanks

6. xJund

Since you lied about the time you joined I am declining. Maybe in a month apply again