1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think the anticheat system is getting paranoid

Discussion in 'Server suggestions' started by HermanWolf, Oct 22, 2017.

1. HermanWolf

HermanWolf Resigned staff member Staff Member

Cheaters just make anything complicated, thanks to them the world is complicated. Thanks to the cheaters also there is paranoia of false accusations.

Is cool to have anticheat systems, but meh, I think HermanWolf is having a hard time and we know HermanWolf is a clean guy. BTW I tag the servers and the "hax" tag means that hackers proliferate there, just in case someone goes like "oh HermanWolf use a server to hack there" no! cheating stinks! So far I have seen many moderators in this server daily so mineland.net is not tagged with "hax"

2. HermanWolf

I barely can control my anger. I think its because of lag, most time I play with 3 or 4 bars on ping so I recommend having a system also to kick AFK players, I have seen those like for 5 hours in the lobby just standing there. I still think the anti cheat should be less paranoid is so frustrating.

So frustrating...

3. xJund

xJund The Moderator Manager Staff Member Moderator Manager Justice

No need to record them. The anticheat will not ban you nor would we from seeing you get kicked. It is currently being worked on and hopefully it will be fixed or replaced soon. Sorry for the frustrations :/

4. HermanWolf

Haha the best part is when I was about to kill one of those boasters and BAM! Good to know that you guys care :)

JonasTD likes this.