1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AntiCheat needs to be fixed NOW!

Discussion in 'Server suggestions' started by Javax_, Oct 23, 2017.

?

Have you had same problem too?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. What am i even doing here?

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Javax_

Javax_ New Member

5 minutes ago I was playing Team SkyWars. I was in mid, killing everyone. There was only one gamer left (MatoGamer). He opened chest, I went for him, and i got kicked by anticheat for killaura. After immediately opened forums and i'm writing this now. LIKE WHAT THE HECK?! I saw discussions about this too. Please moderators fix it. Thanks.

- Javax_

2. Javax_

Javax_ New Member

Now I lagged in water (There's a huge lag on server) and it Kicked and said AntiCheat > No Fall. Like wut??

3. xJund

xJund The Moderator Manager Staff Member Moderator Manager Justice

So moderators like me can't fix it. I assure you, though, it is being fixed and we are looking at a solution. Sorry about the inconveniences.

4. Javax_

Javax_ New Member

5. HermanWolf

HermanWolf Resigned staff member Staff Member

Arlexgaming86 likes this.
  6. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

I think the server needs more professional programmers who can take care of the bug and bemedy the problem as fast as possible. But remember, there is always a negetive thing in every server! :)

7. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

We have a big DEV team but the problem is: Every feature we add can cause problems. Due to the PUBG launch many bugs have appeared. We do our best to fix these ASAP but there will always be bugs out there that we can't fix (due to multiple versions, cracked minecrafts etc.)

abode and UrMinsDie like this.
  8. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

Okay, I really see that this server is professionally programmed. I really believe you that you put really much efford on this server to make it work without any problems. Thank you for your reply! :)

JonasTD likes this.
  9. Assassinx

Assassinx New Member

not "efford" "Effort" i cant handle mistakes lel jk btw i have seen this before i got kicked for fly and kill aura for like a billion times i just ignore it cause i know the server is just trying to keep the hackers away by doing it so pls dont hate on the server just respect the DEV team cause they are trying their best and why am i typing this so long why am i even here what am i doing with my life i have got important things to do like playing minecraft :p :cool:

UrMinsDie likes this.