1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions on Skyblock (・・;)

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by maomi, Oct 26, 2017.

1. maomi

maomi New Member

I'm totally new to Minecraft's Skyblock gamemode. My island's level is 18 or 19, the last time I checked.
    The quests given are well, do-able, but just very time consuming, and a lot of farming/grinding (which I'm kinda used to it bc I play a lot of MMORPGs) but it might get boring in the future, for me at least. Because as of now, I don't really have anything else to do while doing my current quests? Like waiting for those plants to grow makes me go (⊙_☉). Like, 256 saplings??? And I can't do the potion path because I'm not a wealthy player. (´Д`)ヾ

And when I thought I could kill some time playing other modes, it seems like time on your Skyblock's island doesn't past. So a lot of AFKing is needed for Skyblock. (πーπ)

Don't get me wrong, still love the server, love the gamemode. I just feel like it would be better if there are side things to doooooooo while waiting for your current quests to finish. Or maybe I'm just dumb and there was something to do and I haven't found it yet. If so, sorry. (ノ﹏ヽ)

rawlins likes this.
  2. Marbo

Marbo New Member

Build an ore generator > get a diamond axe

Play mob arena for grass blocks > expand your farms

Do the daily quests for some nifty loot

Create some plans for oversized farms
    (piston powered melon/pumpkin farms don't work)

rawlins likes this.
  3. maomi

maomi New Member

Daily quests? Where do I see that :O

rawlins likes this.
  4. Marbo

Marbo New Member

use /s to got spawn and look for a guy called "Town Drunken N" I believe. He's to the right of the shop district ^^

rawlins likes this.
  5. maomi

maomi New Member

Oh sweet, thanks :D

rawlins likes this.
  6. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Seems like you were already helped :)
    Feel free to suggest new twists for skyblock.

rawlins and maomi like this.