1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined I wanted to be a Moderator

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by HailGamer, Oct 26, 2017.

1. HailGamer

HailGamer New Member

1.My Nickname in Minecraft is Hail_Gamer
    2.I think I just joined in this server is starting this week
    3.Im Playing in this Server is [BedWars Solo, SkyWars Solo, and BuildBattle Solo, Prison]
    4.I did not have any Bans or Violation in this server
    ------
    1.Selwyn Vaughn V. Lluvido
    2.15 but In my Account I put 32 yrs. old because I thought if I put my True Age you will not going to accept me because I'm 15 yrs. old Only..
    3.UTC+08:00 Philippines Sir or Maam
    4.I enjoy in this server allot and I want to help to your Server checking Players or Others.
    5.I seriously read that before I take this Application form for Moderator so that I now all of the rules of this Server
    6.I don't have any problems or Issues about It.
    7.I promised to all Members, Players and Others that if I get this Rank I will do what the other moderator tell me to do, and if I did not respect all rules or other Moderator tell me then you can kick me as a Moderator .
    8.I know English Perfectly because I'm a trully American Person.
    9.I know this language a little bit but I can find a solution of that, maybe I can do searched that word or something that I can do to answer his question to me.
    10.Even if someone mad at me I can calm myself and do what he said to calm him/herself to.
    11.Yes I have a Microphone cause i'm using that for Important use that's why I buy that.
    12.My Discord Username is Hail_Gamer , while my Email is hailgamer456@gmail.com
    13.No Sir/Maam
    14.The Amount of time I spend in this server is like everyday but sometimes it's just Half a Day.
    15.Student
    16.Yes, If I will be a Moderator of this server I will improve this server and I can help other Moderator if they needed help for me, I will going to use my time to this server just to improve this, and I will not going to make myself do that the other Moderators will going to Mad at me.

If I will be a Moderator of this Server I will improve this server.

Attached Files:

• char.png
      char.png
      File size:
      878 bytes
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  2. TDSGuy

TDSGuy New Member

Good luck!

3. xJund

xJund The Moderator Manager Staff Member Moderator Manager Justice

Based on our conversations in discord and your application, your application is declined

4. HailGamer

HailGamer New Member

Why sir I didn't beg or do something to you that you can declined too me sir

5. HailGamer

HailGamer New Member

Just tell me what is wrong in my Application that you can declined

6. iLikeBread61

iLikeBread61 New Member

He may have declined due to not needing moders or something. Not sure

7. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

No, we did an interview in discord with him.

8. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

you didn't impress us with your Interview. you are not willingly enough to be a mod in our Community, which gave you the result of a decline. You can reapply next month

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2017 at 2:25 PM