1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[MineLand Network] Suggestion: Creative Plots server

Discussion in 'Other suggestions' started by Jacky_MN, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Jacky_MN

Jacky_MN New Member

Pretty self-explanatory to add a Creative Plots server.

2. maomi

maomi New Member

i second that! i've also suggested a creative plot server! lemme add more suggestions:

in this creative server, everyone owns a couple of plots, maybe 3 max. or 2 for normal players (one main, one contest plot/ and they would be allowed to own a third plot if they buy it. ig money could be earned from winning contests.)

we can build whatever we want on our main plot!

and maybe every week we can have a contest, (contest could be solo or a team. maybe easier themes could be solo and harder themes could be done in a group.)

the staff gives a theme and we build according to that theme, and at the end of each week (or every other week/each month if each week gets too overwhelming) the staff (judges) gets to choose their favourite builds!

then the top 3 winners would receive small rewards or big rewards given the difficulty of the theme. and the top 3 could be featured in mineland's website and it would change every contest. players who didn't win could also earn small amount of money for participation and effort.

the contest plot would then reset after every contest (i'm not sure if it's possible i'm not a programming expert) if players/staff wish they could download the plot for safe-keeping.

this allows players to expand their creativity and if staff saw builds they like they can input the builds/ideas into their new upcoming maps.

this also allow players who are more amateur to practice their building skills and creativity. and they can also learn a lot from experienced builders.

this could also be a mini side portfolio where staff likes builds from this certain player and the staff could also reach out to that player and request them to be part of the builder team.

JonasTD likes this.
  3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Very well thought idea, sadly we're not focussing on new gamemodes but improving the overall servers. I will talk to the DEVs when they have fixed the priorities.

4. maomi

maomi New Member

thanks for the reply, we definitely look forward to the day where Mineland has a creative server :)