1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Antilag idea

Discussion in 'Server suggestions' started by HermanWolf, Oct 31, 2017.

1. HermanWolf

HermanWolf Resigned staff member Staff Member

Hello Mineland staff! Here's an idea just in case it is not been on development yet, so I have experienced lag recently, it gets very frustrating to bridge like that on Skywars (you fall and game over), also I have seen many players in most of the four lobbies just standing there and doing nothing, like for hours! So I think is a waste of ping for the overall server, so my obvious suggestion is to implement an AFK system code to automatically kick any player that is either not chatting or doing anything at all for more than 20 minutes. If 20 minutes of no activity the player gets disconnected, using the word kick would be rude to read. So something like: You have been disconnected for being AFK. Probably 1 hour tolerance inside Skyblock servers, because some players would like to cook or grow crops.

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Interesting idea, while I can't say if we are or not working on this I can say that due to the PUBG release it's normal that people experience lag.

3. HermanWolf

HermanWolf Resigned staff member Staff Member

Dude the new PUBG minigame looks awesome!

4. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Happy to hear that :3