1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LittleCrystal's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban appeals' started by Hanan, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Hanan

Hanan Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

Hey mineland staff team, i was false banned, i joined a skywars team and rodin and yangirl (Sorry i don't know there names) and they are staff, yangirl died in the void and rodin keep bowing me, i went out to build a bridge to the middle island, not the main one, then he was checking the chests and i built the bridge as fast as i could, then i went and strafed and killed him, he banned me for hacks 30 days, which i didin't i just strafed and aimed at him, i also had an iron sword and good armor, to be honest he almost got me, 5 hearts left, please unban me becuse i didin't hack, and i swear on my life that i didin't, but if you think that im lying then ok, but im not and becuse i don't want to case any trouble its okay... atleast warn him or tell him that im not hacking, and if you can unban me please do it. P.S: (im not good at english sorry xd)

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Hey, he probably saw you build really fast, could you provide proof that you were not hacking?
    Thanks in advance!