1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined PixelMatrix Applications

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by PixelMatrix, Nov 4, 2017.

1. PixelMatrix

PixelMatrix New Member

1.Your nickname
    IGN: PixelMatrix

2.Since when are you playing on the server?
    I've been on this server fairly recently, actually. I've decided to apply I Want To Make Mineland Better (5-8 Months)

3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf)
    Skyblock.
    ----
    1.Your name: Raphael (IGN: PixelMatrix)
    2.Age: 19
    3.Timezone: UTC +07:00
    4.Game experience on the server: SkyBlock,Prison,BuildBattle,BedWars,Skywars
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab): I Know The Rules
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them): Nope
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server): Yes I Will follow Orders
    8.Knowledge of English language: Yes
    9.Knowledge of Russian language: No
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: Yes I Am Willing To
    11.The presence of the microphone: I have Microphone. I Can Speak Sometimes.
    12.Contact details (Discord, email): Discord PixelMatrix#2347 | Email: TheCrocoSnake@gmail.com
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers?: Nope
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: About 5-8 Months
    15.Your occupation: Im A Minecraft Gamer,Small Youtubers
    16.Willingness to work hard: I Am Willing To

2. xJund

xJund The Moderator Manager Staff Member Moderator Manager Justice

This is referring to how much time you can spend a day, would you mind elaborating? Also, your application is declined for lying about how long you have been on the server

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017