1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined my application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Chitu, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Chitu

Chitu New Member

1.Your nickname: Chitu

2.Since when are you playing on the server?: i started playing this server about a month ago

3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf); Skyblock Light
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons):No.
    -------
    1.Name:Chitu

2.Age: 14

3.Timezone: 5:30 UCT+

4.Game experience on the server: i have been playing in light skyblock,i love that server

5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab): yes,I read all the rules without skipping any sentences or lines

6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them):No.

7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server): Yes,I never disrespect players or staffs

8.Knowledge of English language: i know english very well

9.Knowledge of Russian language:I don't know russian but i learned some of the words and phrases from translate option

10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: i can talk without making a arguement i can handle situations easily

11.The presence of the microphone: sorry, i don't have a microphone.

12.Contact details (Skype,Discord): Discord: Chitu#9005

13.Have you been a moderator on other servers?:Yes, i have been Co-Owner on a server named "Clancraft' I helped them in coding,a lot of stuff in skyblock,skywars,i controled those swears and spam well.

14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: i spend on light skyblock{#1} about 3 or 5 hours on wednesday.

15.Your occupation: Student

16.Willingness to work hard: yes,i can do any type of work easily

Thank You for reading my application.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2017
  2. Chitu

Chitu New Member

sorry for editing i found some mistake and I didn't read some questions fully so i edited it :)

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

I decided to decline your application because you would only be available on wednesday for about 5 hours.