1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Corrected format - shadows552

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Ron Cena, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Ron Cena

Ron Cena New Member

1.Your nickname: shadows552
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? I recently started playing on Mineland, about a month ago.
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf)? I don't currently play on any Skyblock, but if I am asked too, I can solve issues on all servers, not just one. If I didn't answer that question right, I play on Bedwars, PUBG, Skywars, Build Battle, and rarely others.
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons)? I have not been banned or violated any rules.
    1.Your name: Rohan Thakkar
    2. Age: 15
    3. Timezone: My timezone is CTZ, UTC 06:00.
    4. Game experience on the server: I love the server, which is why I want to be a moderator, to make more people happy, in turn adding to the amount of people playing on the server.
    5. Knowledge of the project rules: I've read all the rules I can find.
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) I honestly am fully okay with taking orders from anyone who's rank (as in position on server moderation team) is higher than mine unless it seems like something that would be really stupid, like deleting the whole server (exaggeration), or something that goes against the rules, etc.
    8.Knowledge of English language: I fluently speak English, as it is my language of birth.
    9 Knowledge of Russian language: None at all
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: I'm fairly good at speaking politely to everyone and anyone, so even in frustrating situations I am able to maintain my composure.
    11.The presence of the microphone: I have a headset that works.
    12.Contact details (Discord, email): You can contact me on discord (shadows552 #3011), gmail/email (minerboy552@gmail.com) or on other platforms that may be necessary to the role of moderator.
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? I have been a moderator on Mineplex and Hypixel, both of which kicked me due to two weeks of inactivity, during which I was on a vacation.
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: I can spend up to 5 hours a day, however, I usually will be online for about 15 hours a week. Depending on the event, I may be able to execute my role for longer periods of time.
    15.Your occupation: I'm currently a student.
    16.Willingness to work hard: I can work hard for 3 hours consecutively.
    Goodbye!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

Please tell us more information in:

4. Game experience on the server
    16.Willingness to work hard:

Good luck! :)

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You're sadly not active enough, feel free to retry in the future!