1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by iRIKENi, Nov 18, 2017.

1. iRIKENi

iRIKENi New Member

1.Your nickname: RIKEN
    2.Since when are you playing on the server?: To be frank, I've actually been on the server for about two months. However, if you check my recent IGN it says new well that's because it is a new account. The other accounts I have created, I've forgotten the password.
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf): BuildBattle, PUBG, Skywars, etc.
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons): None at all.

-------------------

1.Your name: Rv Lapuz
    2.Age: 19
    3.Timezone: Philippine Timezone UTC+8:00
    4.Game experience on the server: I can't quite say I've had A LOT of experience on the server. I only played on a few of the sub-servers. If we're just talking about experience on PUBG Server or the Skywars Server then I'd say I have experience on it.
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab): I'm aware of the server rules. There is no need for me to enumerate them since I could easily just go copy and paste it here. I am a reasonable and sane human being and I understand the rules.
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them): I don't quite understand what you mean here, pal. Sorry. I'm more than willing to understand if someone would explain this to me.
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server): I am one-hundred percent willing to follow orders specially from people who have higher ranks than me.
    8.Knowledge of English language: Yes. Although, English is not my first language, I must say that I am knowledgeable of it.
    9.Knowledge of Russian language: Not quite. I'd be willing to learn, though. (If that's what it takes.)
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: I've handled situations before from other servers since I was one of the staff. I think I handled it well. So, yes. I'm willing to talk in all and utter politeness to rude players. (Yes, even in harder situations.)
    11.The presence of the microphone.: I do have a microphone.
    12.Contact details (Discord, email): I have discord. That is: iRIKENi or in numbers: #4690
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers?: I have been moderator and even higher on other servers. (Can't really mention it now, can I?)
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: I'm still studying (college) but that doesn't mean I couldn't spend time with the server. I'd say about five to six hours a day and perhaps try to push in a little of two hours at night.
    15.Your occupation: STUDYING. (college)
    16.Willingness to work hard: I know the feeling of being a staff member. I know how it feels to work hard. I couldn't get promoted on other servers without my hard work. And in this server, I wouldn't be different. I would be as hard working as I am to other servers.

{[EDIT:]}
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them): I have no issues at all. I'm friendly (sometimes quiet) in the server and I don't think I've been uprising any conflict with whosoever.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  2. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

Do you have any problems with players on our server right now? If yes, which problems do you have and how did you got them?

iRIKENi likes this.
  3. iRIKENi

iRIKENi New Member

Thank you for informing me. I have edited it now and hope it's a sufficient response to it.

UrMinsDie likes this.
  4. GalaxyGaming

GalaxyGaming New Member

Good luck!

iRIKENi likes this.
  5. iRIKENi

iRIKENi New Member

Thanks!

6. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You're very new to the community so I have to decline the application, feel free to retry in the future!

7. Ron Cena

Ron Cena New Member

Riken did you also forget your email as well?