1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unfair ban ; my nickname - brethyt_tv

Discussion in 'Ban appeals' started by BrethChy, Nov 20, 2017.

1. BrethChy

BrethChy New Member

So I played prison yesterday (19.11.2017) and it was 18:38 (UTC + 2 BG Time) and something strange happened to my connection.Then when I was placing blocks they didn't placed and it brings me back when I was walking.5-6 minutes later i got banned.I shared screen to WWTS, then he sayed that everything is ok and I tell him to ask moderators to unban me.And today (20.11.2017) I am still banned.Then i wrote to him and he sayed that this is not proof.

2. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

There is a very small chance that our staff team were wrong on banning you. Our team is well trained to detect hackers. Please post a screenshot of your ban screen here.

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Pretty sure that the max amount of DCD time is 20 seconds ;)

UrMinsDie likes this.
  4. BrethChy

BrethChy New Member

Well, I think it is wrong to ban immediately for bad connection.If I was had hacks and hacking too obvious I understand them.In all other servers that I play (they have 100-200 players), staff tell them to screenshare.But I have a suggestion.Make a staff for any game.With that there won't be more unfair bans.I know that is alot of waste time, but to be a staff is very hard work.I won't overtake anymore.When I got banned 3-4 mins later I messaged Jonas in discord.Do you think if I had hacks I would be so insistent to proof that I am not ? You decide.

5. Arlexgaming86

Arlexgaming86 New Member

what does DCD mean? XD

6. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

disconnected