1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Please unabn please

Discussion in 'Ban appeals' started by Julkas, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Julkas

Julkas New Member

Hello,
    I got banned from your server and I think I didn't do anything bad. I got banned for 'invis hack' and I don't even the heck know what is it. I really like this server and I really like to play that new minigame, so please unban me from your server.
    PLS UNBAN - Julkas

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

I personally banned you because you were using some sort of invis hack, you killed me with bare hands while I shot in all directions but never hit you, after that you killed another player like this and I decided to ban you.

UrMinsDie likes this.
  3. Julkas

Julkas New Member

Hey, I don't know how the heck did I do that, but I'm not a noob and i can pvp.SO, if you think im hacking i don't! MAAYBE YOUR SERVER BE BUGGED!

4. Arlexgaming86

Arlexgaming86 New Member

i honestly don't think that jonas would ban anyone without being certain enough

JonasTD, abode and UrMinsDie like this.
  5. Julkas

Julkas New Member

I DONT FREAKING HACK I DONT HACK HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO SAY IT I DONT FREAKINFG HACFKKK IM AM NOT PVP HACKER THEY ARE NOOOOOOOBS I DONT HACK DONT DONT DONT DONTTTGTTTT HACK