1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New minigame idea

Discussion in 'Server suggestions' started by Assassinx, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Assassinx

Assassinx New Member

Add a new minigame called elytrawars where we spawn in a hunger games like circle in the sky which drops us down where there will be islands with chests and there will be 2 mid a mid above the mid another another below it and there will be circles that if you go through it will boost you so you can go up it is also known as skyfall which is used in mineplex so if you search in internet you can find it search "skyfall minecraft" hope you like the idea and i dont have anything else to say and i dont know why am i still typing i am gonna kill myself if a dont stop typing now pls someone help me i can not stop typing i have to kill myself if you add this minigame i will resurrect this is clearly not a excuse to add the minigame ;) :p

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Interesting, sadly our DEVs are focussing on fixing bugs and improving our older gamemodes.

Will keep this idea saved though!

3. Assassinx

Assassinx New Member

OK and I also gave a moderator application i am saying this in form of just a reminder