1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Re applying as a staff

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by VelzkudG, Nov 30, 2017.

1. VelzkudG

VelzkudG New Member

1.Your nickname : VelzkudG
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? : 4 months
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) : SkyWars, BuildBattle, Bedwars, PUBG!
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) : Nope
    ------
    1.Your name : Louie Soberano
    2.Age : 16
    3.Timezone : GMT +08:00
    4.Game experience on the server : Super Amazing Experienced
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) : I've read the rules, and I really agree. :D
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) : Obviously yes because if I'm not the main moderator or higher than a moderator I will seriously follow them on what they are asking for it.
    8.Knowledge of English language : Yes
    9.Knowledge of Russian language : No can't speak Russian (I'm from the Philippines) :D
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations : Yes, If a player needs help for the their "hard" situations i can help them at no time. If i can't do their "hard" situation i can ask from the Main Moderator to solve their promblem or situations of them.
    11.The presence of the microphone. : Yes
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) : Discord VelzkudG #9626
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? : I've not been a Moderator any at all and I wanted to experience more about being a Moderator and help/talking to the players who needs help to their situations like in #10.
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server : 5-10hrs
    15.Your occupation : I don't have any jobs yet because I'm in High School
    16.Willingness to work hard : Yes,
    I want to become a staff member because I want to help them get rid of hackers. I also want to mute shameless and abusive players who spam a lot. I want to help players who seem confused.
    I want to help them eradicate toxic and offensive players.
    I want to make sure that no innocent is punished without any reasons. I also want to become a staff member because I have noticed that there are barely 1 or 2 staff members present when I am online! So I can be online when there are no staff members present to help players.
    I am very responsibe and mature to have this rank.
    I want to make players more friendly and happy by encouraging them and pleasing them. I want Mineland to become the best server with the help of all staff members!
    I can help Mineland get rid of hackers, spammers, toxic players and advertisers, which basically means that I can help them become a clean server!
    I can also help them in banning hackers and muting foolish players. I can spread awareness about new updates and changelogs among a lot of players! I can make players happy and respectable, which in turn makes those players addicted to this server! I know lot of strategies and tips which are useful and worthy.

I am very experienced and I know every bit of this server! I will dedicate my whole life for this server. I am very helpful and I help/guide new players. I am respected among'st a lot of players for being kind and cheerful. If I become a staff member, I would take on a lot of responsibilities and do everything to make Mineland Awesome!

2. GalaxyGaming

GalaxyGaming New Member

Good luck!

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

I sadly can't accept you at this moment because you're very inactive, be active and I'l relook at this app.

4. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

good luck! Not a bad explanation! :)

5. TDSGuy

TDSGuy New Member

Spend some more time on the server and come on at least once every two days so that your overall activity comes up. Good luck. Happy Mineland to you!

UrMinsDie likes this.
  6. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Not a lot of new activity :(
    Re-application denied.
    Feel free to retry after new year.

UrMinsDie likes this.