1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending 2nd application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Arlexgaming86, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Arlexgaming86

Arlexgaming86 New Member

1) Your nickname - Arlexgaming86

2) Since when are you playing on the server? - i started playing on this server on late august / early september of this year, if i remember correctly.

3) On which server are you playing - i'm playing on bedwars, skywars and skyblock loaf ( i'm not really active on skyblock tho)

4) Did you had bans/violations on the server - i often get kicked by the bot, but i've never got any bans
    ------
    1) Your name - Alessandro noci
    2) Age - 16
    3) Timezone - CET (central european time) / UTC + 1 hour

4) Game experience on the server - i'm really fed up with all these cheaters and the auto-kick bot is annoying, but i understand that every server has cheaters and the auto-kick bot is helping you clean up games from them so i put up with it. i enjoied the time i spent on the server so far though, expecially the halloween event; it really made the server more interesting.

5) Knowledge of project rules - i know the rules well

6) Conflict situations on the server and their causes - i got a salty kid in a game once, but apart from that i never really had any conflicts XD.

7) Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator - i am willing to follow any order from the main moderator and any advice that more experienced mods will give me.

8) Knowledge of English language - i know everything i need to understand and answer questions from players on the server and to chat with native language people.( C1 level )

9) Knowledge of Russian language - 100% knowledge of russian insults, not much in general though XD

10) Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations - i'm here basically for this reason, i want to switch sides: form helped to helper. I now have a good understanding of the server so i can explain new players how things work on it. my patience is my strong point.

11) The presence of the microphone. - i have it and it works fine....unfortunately a good headset is still far away.

12) Contact details - my e-mail is: arlexgaming86@gmail.com
    my discord username is: Sans the skeleton#7293

13) Have you been a moderator on other servers? - no, but i have been builder on a small server about a month ago

14) The amount of time you can spend on the server - 4 hours on weekdays, 2 on weekends ( i'm in a scout group and i'm busy with the activities )

15) Your occupation - 3rd year of high school

16) Willingness to work hard -
    i would be happy to become a mod, working hard to deserve that title and getting to know the other staff members.

Edit: i corrected some grammatical errors and added colors. it's a really satisfying thing to do, it looks neater... XD

Edit 2:

16) willingness to work hard: i want to become a mod because i'd really like to test my capabilities and making experience as a staff member, i really like the server and i'd do everything to bring it to the next level; i could give ideas for new minigames gamemodes, fix wrong or incomplete english translations, attend games to find cheaters and anything the more experienced mods will suggest.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    UrMinsDie likes this.
  2. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

Good application. But I would add a little bit more Info at 16.Willingness to work hard
    Don't just say "I will work hard to deserve that title", explain why and how you will do it in a detailed form.
    Good luck! :)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    Arlexgaming86 likes this.
  3. Arlexgaming86

Arlexgaming86 New Member

thanks, i really appreciate tips

UrMinsDie likes this.
  4. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

Thank you for taking your time in the edit. We will leave an eye open on your application. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2017
    Arlexgaming86 likes this.
  5. Zanif

Zanif Mineland Graphics Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Good luck bro :D

Arlexgaming86 and UrMinsDie like this.
  6. Arlexgaming86

Arlexgaming86 New Member

thanks

7. Arlexgaming86

Arlexgaming86 New Member

that's great, thanks for your work

UrMinsDie likes this.
  8. GalaxyGaming

GalaxyGaming New Member

Good luck!

9. TDSGuy

TDSGuy New Member

Good luck. Happy Holidays!!

UrMinsDie likes this.
  10. Arlexgaming86

Arlexgaming86 New Member

Thank you, happy holidays :)

11. Hanan

Hanan Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

Good luck! good application :D

12. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

I will keep an eye on you this week, keep it up :)

UrMinsDie likes this.
  13. Arlexgaming86

Arlexgaming86 New Member

i have been been busy with tests this week and i'll be in the next few days as well, i'll be active like before asap