1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will there be a mineland 2.0??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Assassinx, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Assassinx

Assassinx New Member

I saw it in discord and I think it will be pretty cool and I have some suggestions ?
    #1 - Update Bedwars, bedwars is a little bit old i mean bronze "really" please do i mordern bedwars like hypixel I think if you do it more people will play in this server cause its hard to find s "cracked" server with hypixel bedwars.
    #2 - Getting Gold by winning games, You know people who likes to buy gold but they cant because they dont have a bank account it should be 1 gold per win or like that.
    #3 - Getting cases - We should get 1 case per win and if in a 3 streak we get uncommon if in a 5 streak ancient.
    #4 - Addition of Factions.
    #5 - Addition of Elytrawars that i told you about before.
    Thats all it i hope you like this ideas.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    abode likes this.
  2. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

Currently we have a full concentration on our discord and forums update. To make updates on the server we need to come in touch with our russian staff team.

3. Assassinx

Assassinx New Member

Can you tell the DEV team to talk with me with a translator so i can tell him my ideas.

UrMinsDie likes this.
  4. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

I'll try but he doesn't respond everytime. :D

5. Arlexgaming86

Arlexgaming86 New Member

i think it's an interesting idea, but if a server sells cases and gold i don't think that giving players free gold and chests will be a feature any time soon, it's a matter of money, every server needs it to pay at least the server ownership fee and usually more than that

6. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Any good suggestions I see I pass on to the DEVs, if we allowed players to do so they would have no time for other stuff.

7. Assassinx

Assassinx New Member

No im just sayin i mean if i do that they could understand me better