1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Bananaman220 [MOD] application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by bananaman220, Aug 12, 2017.

1. bananaman220

bananaman220 New Member

Denied.png

1.Your nickname: bananaman220

2.Since when are you playing on the server? 1 of m friends show me the server and I am playing 3 weeks now

3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf): I am playing skywars bedwars and some build battle but I am not good builder xD

4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) no I never got ban on mineland network
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1.Your name my real name is feidias

2.Age: I am 15

3.Timezone: I am playing in the server random hours

4.Game experience on the server: I go to broke a bed and 3 boys come out and I kill all of them and they say me hacker and I like another people say me hacker lol

5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab)

6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) some times I am killing people in skywars and they say me noooob

7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server)yes i wont to follow the mod

8.Knowledge of English language: I know English

9.Knowledge of Russian language I don't know Russian

10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: yes sure

11.The presence of the microphone. yes I have microphone and I am a small youtuber so must have a microphone xD (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYHtRvRxayQ76aC95m_Wp3w) i dont wont you to subscribe. just wont you to see my microphone sounds.

12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) I have skype and discord but I like to use discord but if you wont me to use skype I will use skype

13.Have you been a moderator on other servers?: yes I am mod in another server but its small the players there its just 10 the day

14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: 3-4 hours the day

15.Your occupation I'm an electrician

16.Willingness to work hard: yes sure if you boss apply me for mod I will give you my life.ok not my life my help xD

Applications are checked periodically
    Requirement: Be 14+ years old. I AM 15

Thank you so much for your time to read this staff application.

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

A very nice application but your english does not seem like the level I was looking for, that would not have been bad if you knew some Russian but you sadly do not have understanding for the Russian language.

I wish you good luck with your YouTube channel.
    Your appication was denied.