1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined My new moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Assassinx, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Assassinx

Assassinx New Member

1.Your nickname - Assassinx
    2.Since when are you playing on the server - about 6 months
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) - Skywars,Bedwars,PUBG
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) - No
    ------
    1.Your name - Swayam Banerjee
    2.Age - 14
    3.Timezone - +5:30
    4.Game experience on the server - Lot of experience
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) - Yea i will not break any rules
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) - Yea
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) - Yea sure why not
    8.Knowledge of English language - 100%
    9.Knowledge of Russian language -0.0000000000000000000000001% (i just know the word da which means yes)
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situation - Yea
    11.The presence of the microphone.- No
    12.Contact details (Discord, email) - Email - assassinxmc@gmail.com, Discord - #4157
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? - No
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server - 4-5 hrs even more sometimes
    15.Your occupation - *uh* *uh* Copy pasting i mean writingg moderator application i mean gaming LEL
    16.Willingness to work hard - Yea i will work harder than an ant i will do everything in my hands to ban the hackers but it depends on which hack they use and as a senior Mod before doing anything and give proof.I will work hard cause I absolutely hate hackers and want to ban them all out of the face of minecraft and I am an assassin, I am the guy who kills for justice, truth and freedom from the hackers and I like bananas and chocolate milk so i will ban the hackers or they will x-ray and steal my cakes and hackers a cheaters they make the game unfair to other players and for them we have to make better anti-cheats that results in kicking innocent players and I was also once is a server that was supposed to be the best cracked server which got destroyed because of a new pvp style in front of my eyes and I dont want it to be happening to other servers like mineland and that time I diddnt had the power to ban them but If i am mod I can prevent this from happening but I will still not ban others with good proofs.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  2. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

could you add more information on the question "16.Willingness to work hard". Try to explain in more detailed form why you want to work hard.

3. GalaxyGaming

GalaxyGaming New Member

I'm not a staff member, but
    Tip: maybe you could... remove the nonsense in question 16? I bolded it, good luck!

4. Hanan

Hanan Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team

im not a staff member too but, i don't think its a good application enough, in like question 15 and 16, i don't think they're good enough, add some more details to increase the chance to be accepted

5. Assassinx

Assassinx New Member

Well its just a joke the mods know what am i talking about a mod told me to expand so i expanded and people will get bored reading a long application with a bunch of jiber jaber I just like joking

6. Assassinx

Assassinx New Member

Nah im good

7. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You're sadly not active enough. 4/5 hours a week would not be enough.
    Application denied, feel free to retry in the future.

UrMinsDie likes this.
  8. Assassinx

Assassinx New Member

I just disconnected from mineland