1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending Application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by DESTROYErfornoob, Dec 7, 2017.

1. DESTROYErfornoob

DESTROYErfornoob New Member

My name is kasim and my age is 14 i'm from London and i played on this server for quite a long time (About a month) i know the rules and i will follow them. In conflicted situations i would try to sought it out and make them all end out as friends and i will try and make this gaming community better. On this server i would always take positive feedback from anyone including moderators. I only know English but not Russian.
    In intense situations i would try to keep calm and resolve the problem at hand. Also i do not have a microphone. You could contact me using gmail and my email is ktoqir1@gmail.com . I have never been a moderator on other servers. I devote any spare time to playing on this server. I am busy on most days because i have school but as soon as it finishes i would come and play on this server. I would try my best to be the best moderator i can be.

2. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Community Team Member Staff Member Community Team