1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined SethN16's Moderator application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Matas, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Matas

Matas New Member

1.Your nickname:SethN16
    2.Since when are you playing on the server?:I join a 1 month ago
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf)Skywars
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons)I was kicked for Fly hacking because I was downloading a game and I was lagging soo much.
    ------
    1.Your name:Matas
    2.Age:14
    3.Timezone:Lithuanoa
    4.Game experience on the server:i started playing minecraft since I was 12years old, I thought I could try becoming staff member.
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab): hackers needs to be banned
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) NoPe
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) Yes.
    8.Knowledge of English language: I know English pretty good
    9.Knowledge of Russian language: Not very good
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: Yes, sir Yes
    11.The presence of the microphone. I have it
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord): I have dicord but I don't know your link to join it: reply with it please
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers?No
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server:per day I can spend 1-3 hours
    15.Your occupation: play minecraft
    16.Willingness to work hard: Yes I will

Applications are checked periodically
    Requirement: Be 14+ years old.

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You sadly are not super active, half an hour a day won't help us that much :)
    Your English contains a few errors.

I decided to decline your application.
    Next time try to include more info about yourself in the app, what you love, a bit about your life etc.