1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farms

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Karou, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Karou

Karou New Member Member

In-game name::
    Karouxx
    Hello. I have a question about server's mechanics. I noticed that automatic melon, pumpkin and cactus farms are not working here. Is there any way to make a working automatic farm? If not, what is the most efficient way to make money on this server?
    Also, another small thing. On the surviving lessons section there is a cobblestone generator and it says that it has a small chance of producing ores, but this has never happened to me, and I've been playing on this server for quite a long time. Why is that?

2. UrMinsDie

UrMinsDie Moder+ Staff Member

School
    Home Page:
    UrMinsDie
    we have disabled the autofarms because most of the players would just be afk and get easy money. Best way to make money in skyblock is to farm yourself some stuff (cobblestone, sugar cane etc) and sell it at /auc . You will mostly get more money than just selling the stuff in the /Shop
    There is a cobble generator and a ore generator. Both of those must be build differently. Make sure you have built your ore generator correctly.

3. Karou

Karou New Member Member

Karouxx
    Oh, ok, that solves the problem. Most efficient non-automatic farm for me so far is a cocoa bean farm if anyone came here looking for an answer.
    Thanks for the reply, I didn't know there were separate generators.
    While I'm here I want to ask another question. I'm currently on the challenge where you have to get 256 (or 128, I don't remember now) saplings of dark oak, but from planting 4 saplings I get around 2-3 saplings back. Buying the saplings would cost me around 50k and that's a lot of money. It doesn't matter if I take the leaves by hand or let them fall by cutting the tree with a diamond axe. What can I do about it?

4. UrMinsDie

School
    Home Page:
    UrMinsDie
    try to re-open your launcher. If the problem will remain then I will contact our Manager and ask him what's the issue.
    Happy new year!:)

5. Karou

Karou New Member Member

Karouxx
    I had this problem for several weeks now, reopening the launcher doesn't work, I had a monthly break from this server, it didn't work then and it doesn't now. Also, yesterday and today I can't take trees down with a diamond axe, it says that I can't take two trees at the same time.
    I'm sorry to bother you like this, but problems just seem to multiply.
    Is there any sample of the ore generator besides the one on spawn? I can't get mine to work, either items fall to lava above them or lava is quicker than water and I have to constantly replace everything.

6. UrMinsDie

School
    Home Page:
    UrMinsDie
    in the last few days I can confirm that there are much more bugs appeared in the server. The developers are updating it at the moment. You will be able to cut the trees, open chests etc soon. About the ore generator: I dont know... It works for me..

7. XxDarRkyzZxX

XxDarRkyzZxX New Member Member

XxDarRkyzZxX
    How do i sell stuff in the shop for my tutorial quest