1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some little idea's from my brain xD

Discussion in 'Server suggestions' started by superomega, Aug 16, 2017.

1. superomega

superomega New Member Staff Member

So I thought if I want to improve the server I can always suggest something and it may be added or triggers something else to be added which is great!
    So no try no win right.
    Anyways here are my suggestions
    Skywars leaderboards: bedwars has leaderboards but skywars doesnt so it would make sense if that would be added.
    Discord link: Sometimes a message broadcasts with the facebook page link, but why not add the twitter and discord link there as well. that will let a lot of new people come into the discord and that is fun!
    Skywars win silver: For some reason you dont get bonus silver when you win a game. that doesnt make a lot of sense and forces players to focus on kills rather than winning on a strategic way. It would be really fun to have win silver.
    New quests: there are quests for skyblock servers here and they are amazing ( I am talking about the npc at spawn )
    But it would be really fun to have them into skywars as well. It would change the way players play and adds some variation. also bedwars could also use that as well.
    Enderpearls in skywars: It is really hard to find enderpearls in the chests and this really can vary and makes the game slower. I sugges that the Mid chests have a higher chance of containing enderpearls
    That were my idea's I now just got 1 crazy.
    Most servers the games are completely seperated from each other
    Here skywars and bedwars are kind of connected to each other because of the enchanments from crates. servers got really big by adding a something that connects all the games together. for example you complete a quest and you will get also some points, which you can see in the hub and in the hub you can transfer them to any game for silver or money etc. Or when you complete a quest or kill/win you get a bit of xp or an amount of points which can be viewed in the hub and that levels you up giving you rewards and maybe some perks.

I don't want to sound that i am begging right now, and I really am not.
    This is just a suggestion and I had these idea's in my head and couldnt stop myself from posting them here xD
    Thanks for reading,
    superomega

xJund likes this.
  2. xJund

xJund The Moderator Manager Staff Member Moderator Manager Justice

I actually like most of these ideas. A few things I would like to comment on (going from top to bottom):

A leaderboard for skywars for most kills/most wins etc. would be a cool feature to show the players that deserve recognition.

The discord and twitter links are a great idea and I'm not sure why that isn't already implemented.

The bonus silver at the end of skywars is for people with ranks. I think maybe 50 or 100 silver is good for winning.

I personally feel like there are plenty of quests currently in skyblock; however, quests in skywars could be, Kill 10 players with a sword for 1000 silver or a case. I think that would be interesting and add a bunch of variation to skywars.

I personally like the randomness of ender pearls in skywars. The really provide an "unfair" advantage to the players that get them, so if more people got ender pearls, the less fair pvp would be.

Your crazy idea... I like it, but I do see a problem and a workaround for that problem. The problem is, you can earn bedwars silver sooo much faster than skywars (as a f2p player). So one way to fix this is maybe a conversion factor of 3:4 or 2:3. So like I can transfer 10k bedwars silver to skywars and get 6600 silver. I personally don't think this will be implemented but it's a cool idea nonetheless and I would love to see it in the game.

Thanks for your suggestions I hope we can see some of them brought to life :)

3. superomega

superomega New Member Staff Member

Great to hear that people like the suggestions :D
    The thing about the enderpearls is that it is really random like sometimes i get 13 enderpearls and sometimes just 0 I was thinking of making it more precise so campers will get rid of better