1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated My Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by VelzkudG, Aug 18, 2017.

1. VelzkudG

VelzkudG New Member

1.Your nickname : VelzkudG
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? : almost 1 month already
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) : SkyWars,BuildBattle, and sometimes Bedwars
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) : Nope
    ------
    1.Your name : Louie Soberano
    2.Age : 15
    3.Timezone : GMT +08:00
    4.Game experience on the server : Great Experienced
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) : I've read the rules, and I really agree. :D
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) : Obviously yes because if I'm not the main moderator or higher than a moderator I will seriously follow them on what they are asking for it.
    8.Knowledge of English language : Yes
    9.Knowledge of Russian language : No can't speak Russian (I'm from the Philippines) :D
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations : Yes, If a player needs help for the their "hard" situations i can help them at no time. If i can't do their "hard" situation i can ask from the Main Moderator to solve their promblem or situations of them.
    11.The presence of the microphone. : Yes
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) : Discord VelzkudG #9626
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? : I've not been a Moderator any at all and I wanted to experience more about being a Moderator and help/talking to the players who needs help to their situations like in #10.
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server : 2-3hrs
    15.Your occupation : I don't have any jobs yet because I'm in HighSchool
    16.Willingness to work hard : Yes, I will make sure that no one will hack on the server or griefing, scamming. I will make sure that the players situations or something happen to their accounts or got hacked I will make sure that I can help them resolve their problems.

3 application lol :D

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You made a new applcation recently.