1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated ~VelzkudG Application~

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by VelzkudG, Aug 20, 2017.

1. VelzkudG

VelzkudG New Member

1.Your nickname : VelzkudG
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? : almost 1 month already
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) : SkyWars,BuildBattle, and sometimes Bedwars
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) : Nope
    ------
    1.Your name : Louie Soberano
    2.Age : 15
    3.Timezone : GMT +08:00
    4.Game experience on the server : Great Experienced
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) : I've read the rules, and I really agree. :D
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) : Obviously yes because if I'm not the main moderator or higher than a moderator I will seriously follow them on what they are asking for it.
    8.Knowledge of English language : Yes
    9.Knowledge of Russian language : No can't speak Russian (I'm from the Philippines) :D
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations : Yes, If a player needs help for the their "hard" situations i can help them at no time. If i can't do their "hard" situation i can ask from the Main Moderator to solve their promblem or situations of them.
    11.The presence of the microphone. : Yes
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) : Discord VelzkudG #9626
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? : I've not been a Moderator any at all and I wanted to experience more about being a Moderator and help/talking to the players who needs help to their situations like in #10.
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server : 2-3hrs
    15.Your occupation : I don't have any jobs yet because I'm in High School
    16.Willingness to work hard : Yes,
    I want to become a staff member because I want to help them get rid of hackers. I also want to mute shameless and abusive players who spam a lot. I want to help players who seem confused.
    I want to help them eradicate toxic and offensive players.
    I want to make sure that no innocent is punished without any reasons. I also want to become a staff member because I have noticed that there are barely 1 or 2 staff members present when I am online! So I can be online when there are no staff members present to help players.
    I am very responsibe and mature to have this rank.
    I want to make players more friendly and happy by encouraging them and pleasing them. I want Mineland to become the best server with the help of all staff members!
    I can help Mineland get rid of hackers, spammers, toxic players and advertisers, which basically means that I can help them become a clean server!
    I can also help them in banning hackers and muting foolish players. I can spread awareness about new updates and changelogs among a lot of players! I can make players happy and respectable, which in turn makes those players addicted to this server! I know lot of strategies and tips which are useful and worthy.

I am very experienced and I know every bit of this server! I will dedicate my whole life for this server. I am very helpful and I help/guide new players. I am respected among'st a lot of players for being kind and cheerful. If I become a staff member, I would take on a lot of responsibilities and do everything to make Mineland Awesome!

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You made a new applcation recently.