1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined My MOD Application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by D0G33, Aug 20, 2017.

1. D0G33

D0G33 New Member

1.Your nickname D0G02_
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? about 4 days ago... (sorry i lied ;-;)
    3.On which server are you playing i basiccaly play mob arena on skyblock. but i always play bedwars and skywars alot
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) no. i never did anything wrong on the server.
    ------
    1.Your name andre almuhairi
    2.Age 16
    3.Timezone PHT 17:08 bacolod city
    4.Game experience on the server 7 hours (sorry i lied ;-;)
    5.Knowledge of project rules i have known the rules already. i will obey and respect the rules i will not violate the rules of the server and follow the commands or rules whats have given to me politely.
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes i will fix anything bad happens and i will do my best! as my role! even when they speak bad words because of me. i will try and be polite and never say bad words back to them and fix the hard situation if i could'nt i will ask for help on expierienced staff members. 7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator yes! because they have greater expierience than normal players and new staff recruits! they know what's the right thing and even whats bad! and known all of the server minigames,functions,and much more we should follow them because they are expieirienced staff members! and they will tell us the right thing to do when we've expierienced almost of the servers minigames functions and much more we could take their place by using the expierience we've learned from our teachers, newbies could learn from them. they are also experts and proffesionals we must listen to proffesionals because they are expierienced people.
    8.Knowledge of English language i basically live in a non-speaking-english-country but school taught me engilsh
    9.Knowledge of Russian language I dont speak russian. i could translate them!
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations ofcourse! i will guide them even if it is a hard situation i will help them even if its horrible im here to guide players!
    11.The presence of the microphone please allow me to use discord on my phone and i will use the voice chat using my phone
    2.Contact details https://discord.gg/XgHXqd 13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? nope... i tried but they are closed and failures... 14.The amount of time you can spend on the server weekends:1-8 hours mon tue wed thu fri:1-5 depends on (events,studies,exam,homework and etc.)
    15.Your occupation Student (school is boring right?)
    16.Willingness to work hard YES! ofcourse! because giving me a job makes me happy you already know whats my thing.. happiness ofcourse! thank you... i understand if im declined.

Applications are checked periodically one more thing... DOGEEEE
    Requirement: Be 14+ years old. reason why i applied: im just a young man thats looking for a job now.. i saw something on the chat appears.. and i tried apply.. this job could make me happy even if i fail im still happy happiness is what matters to me... giving me a job using a gadget could make me happy... just want to help people in games i am jobless in my house...

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You know we have an edit function, right?

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

What I mean is that you can edit your messages....

4. D0G33

D0G33 New Member

:3 thanks for reading and taking your time on my application! wish you luck on your application!

5. JonasTD

Since you're very new to the server and act not as mature as I would like.
    I have not decided about your application outcome.

6. D0G33

D0G33 New Member

you got me ;-; i just want to be a mod...
    help people and stuff...

7. D0G33

D0G33 New Member

sorry... for lieing ;-; i understand my punishment...

8. D0G33

D0G33 New Member

i have played this server the total of time of 7 hours...

9. D0G33

D0G33 New Member

i red all of the rules.. my server expierience wasnt good engough was i red the rules for my application.. like dont damage players using /gmc dont tp players to u for no reason cause: ban 30 days remove from the staff team

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  10. D0G33

D0G33 New Member

i have played minecraft for like 2 years

11. D0G33

D0G33 New Member

mom never got me anything special.. ranks,items and more

12. D0G33

D0G33 New Member

ill stay unhappy forever...

13. D0G33

D0G33 New Member

im active everday ... i allways play my computer to cool down my rage... my computer is always with me even if its old.. idc

14. JonasTD

I prefer to not accept people with anger issues because it will cause problems.
    Application denied.