1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined My Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by LittleIyan, Aug 22, 2017.

1. LittleIyan

LittleIyan New Member

1.Your nickname = LittleIyan
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? = since 1 - 2 years
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) = Skywars,Bedwars,Skyblock,Skyblock Loaf,and Skyblock Light (edits = Build Battle)
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) =Never get banned
    ------
    1.Your name = Christofer Brilliant Manuel Leonard
    2.Age = 15
    3.Timezone = West Indonesian Times
    4.Game experience on the server = I had a very great experience in this server
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) = I've read the rules and i agreed the rules
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) = Never (This server is the best)
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) = Obviously yes, because if I'm not the main moderator or higher than a moderator I will seriously follow them on what they are asking for it.And once again yes.
    8.Knowledge of English language = Yes (good)
    9.Knowledge of Russian language = No,im from Asia
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations = Yes, If a player needs help for the their "hard" situations I can help them in no time.
    11.The presence of the microphone. = Yes
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) = LittleIyan #7622 (Discord)
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? = M......... Never
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server = 2 - 11 hrs a day,it depends on homework
    15.Your occupation = Not Yet,Still High School
    16.Willingness to work hard = Yes, because I want to become a staff member because I want to help them get rid of hackers.I hate those hackers........

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

2months is not the same as 2 years...
    There are some English mistakes.

Improve your english and be honest next time.

For now: application denied.

3. LittleIyan

LittleIyan New Member

Well okay,sorry
    I cannot remeber when i started on this server anyway....