1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Moderator Aplication

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by ivelin, Aug 22, 2017.

1. ivelin

ivelin New Member

Hello!
    1.Your nickname: Zejn
    2.Since when are you playing on the server?: Since one month I think
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf): Skywars, Skyblock Loaf and Build Battle
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons): I don't have bans/violations
    --------------
    1.Your name: Ivelin Iliev Megdanov
    2.Age: 16 My birthday - 18.8.2001
    3.Timezone: EEST (Eastern European Summer Time) UTC/GMT +3 hours
    4.Game experience on the server: I had great experience in this server
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab): I agreed the rules
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them): Never
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server): Yes I will seriously follow them
    8.Knowledge of English language: Yes Very good
    9.Knowledge of Russian language: No, I'm sorry (but we have google translate)
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: I love to help other Players
    11.The presence of the microphone.: Yes
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord): Discord - «(Gark)»#5398
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers?: I have Server (AdventureTimePvp) little review14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: 5-7 hrs a day
    15.Your occupation: 2 - 11 hrs a day
    16.Willingness to work hard: Yes, I want to help the server and catch people who break the rules

Hope you approve of me :) if I fail, I will still love this server! Thanks for your time :)

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You have recently broken our server rules.
    Application denied.