1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Moderator Application!

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Daniel .G, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Daniel .G

Daniel .G New Member

1.Your nickname: MechPlaysMC (IGN)
    2.Since when are you playing on the server?: 3 months
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf): Skywars, Bedwars, and SkyBlock
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons): Nope
    ------
    1.Your name: Daniel G
    2.Age: 14
    3.Timezone: GMT 0:00 London, UTC 0:00
    4.Game experience on the server: I had a great experience in this server and it is truly amazing!
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab): I've read the rules, and I fully understand/agree with them.
    6.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server): Yes, any moderator or higher ranked player/staff should always be respected and listened to.
    7.Knowledge of English language: Yes (Fully)
    8.Knowledge of Russian language: No can't speak/understand Russian (I'm from England, Manchester)
    9.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: Yes, if a player needs help in a situations I can help them in no time at all. If I can't handle their situation, I can ask a member of staff with more experience and time on the server to help resolve the situation with the player.
    10.The presence of the microphone: Yes
    11.Contact details (Skype): Skype: live:9c78f88abf3a64ce, Discord: MechPlayz#3218
    12.Have you been a moderator on other servers?: No, I have never been a staff on any server, (Accept my own :-)
    13.The amount of time you can spend on the server: 2-6 hrs a day, depends.
    14.Your occupation: I don't have any jobs yet because I'm still in High School.
    15.Willingness to work hard: Yes, because I want to become a staff member on Mine Land because I want to get rid of cheaters and hackers. I want to help unsure players get confident. I am very experienced and know how this server works, I will dedicate my time for this server, I am very good at handling difficult situations. If I become a staff member, I would take on a lot of responsibilities, I also want to become a staff member because they are hardly 1-2 staff on the server at any given time! So I can be online when there are no staff members present to help struggling players.

I wish to become a staff member to help players. When I am online I see sometimes "No staff online" and I am helping players when no staff are online. I am a nice friendly person and I like trying/achieving new things.

Regards,
    Daniel . G

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  2. Daniel .G

Daniel .G New Member

Please Comment

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Not active enough.

4. Daniel .G

Daniel .G New Member

OK, But I was on holiday

5. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You can reapply in 30days.