1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Moderator Applacation

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Thomas Stocks, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Thomas Stocks

Thomas Stocks New Member

Hi I would like to be moderator please I will do good things for the server like report hackers and fix bugs

2. MeowMeowImACat

MeowMeowImACat New Member

3. Koneko Reiko

Koneko Reiko New Member

Uhmm, I don't think he posted somewhere else :) but it doesn't respect the form. I don't know why there are so many people that want to apply for a Moderator rank but they can't see/respect the form made by @AcidRain . This only proof (for me at least) that their age isn't appropriate to manage that rank. Since there are already 8 applications accepted, I find hardly so many chances to accept more moderators. This is my opinion but I think there are needed probably 1-2 moderators for every server(minigames)? That would be probably better to have assigned 1-2 moderators so both of them can handle their "own server". So that would mean like 18 moderators(2 per server) since are 9 servers(minigames) or assign only 2 for servers where are more players. If anything is going too bad, report to head Moderator/Main moderator.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  4. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

he posted it at the wrong place, moved it.