1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by VelzkudG, Aug 28, 2017.

1. VelzkudG

VelzkudG New Member

1.Your nickname: VelzkudG
    2.Since when are you playing on the server?: 2 months
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf): SkyWars, BuildBattle, and Prison BETA
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons): Nope
    ------
    1.Your name: Louie Soberano
    2.Age: 15
    3.Timezone: GMT 8:00 Manila
    4.Game experience on the server: I had a Great Experience in this server.
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab): I've read the rules, and I really agree. :D
    6.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server): Obviously yes, because if I'm not the main moderator or higher than a moderator I will seriously follow them on what they are asking for it.
    7.Knowledge of English language: Yes
    8.Knowledge of Russian language: No can't speak Russian (I'm from the Philippines) :D
    9.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: Yes, If a player needs help for the their "hard" situations I can help them in no time. If I can't do their "hard" situation, I can ask from the Main Moderator to solve their problem or situations of them. If I were to be in a situation that I wouldn't know how to handle, I would try asking staff in the same rank as me who has more experience as a staff to try help solve the problem.
    10.The presence of the microphone: Yes
    11.Contact details (Skype,Discord): VelzkudG#9626
    12.Have you been a moderator on other servers?: No, I have never been a staff on any servers.
    13.The amount of time you can spend on the server: 2 - 10 hrs a day, depends.
    14.Your occupation: I don't have any jobs yet because I'm still in High School.
    15.Willingness to work hard: Yes, because I want to become a staff member because I want to help them get rid of hackers. I want to help players who seem confused. I am very experienced and I know every bit of this server! I will dedicate my whole life for this server, I am very helpful and I help/guide new players. I respect amongst a lot of players for being kind and cheerful. If I become a staff member, I would take on a lot of responsibilities and I also want to become a staff member because I have noticed that there are barely 1 or 2 staff members present when I am online! So I can be online when there are no staff members present to help players.

I want to help them eradicate toxic and offensive players that no innocent is punished without any reasons. I am very responsible and mature to have this rank. I want to make players more friendly and happy by encouraging them and placing them. I can improve JartexNetwork by being a helpful and active staff member, as much as everyone knows, although Jartexnetwork is growing in terms of staff members and players, the server requires not just good staff but active staff as well. If I become a staff it would be easier for me to give the rule breakers their punishment. I could also try to improve the server by not just punishing rule breakers, I could try to change people's mindset of the server. I would also try my best to find bugs, attend to people who requires help and try digging all the rule breakers out.

I wish to become a staff to help players, I am playing a lot on this server so I have time to help players. When I am online I see sometimes "No staff online" and I am helping players with how much I can without getting any warning. I am a friendly person and I like volunteering. I can help JartexNetwork to get rid of hackers, spammers, toxic players, and advertisers, which basically means that I can help them become a clean server! I can also help them in banning hackers and muting foolish players. I can spread awareness about new updates and Changelogs among a lot of players! I can make players happy and respectable, which in turn makes those players addicted to this server! I know lots of strategies and tips which are useful and worthy. I can manage Servers and I can handle rule breakers. I'm trusting in the server so I can communicate with a lot of people. By this, I think I can make the server much fun and clean. Also, I make sure to record hackers so I have a proof to send to higher staff members and punish those hackers.

sorry JonasTD :D

2. Jaki123

Jaki123 New Member

WHY IS THERE NO RESPONSE
    GIVE THIS MAN A SLICE OF MOD!

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

he was removed from his duties.

4. Jaki123

Jaki123 New Member

Hey can u umm check my application?

5. VelzkudG

VelzkudG New Member

bro you cannot ask the moderator to look at your application or instantly get denied

6. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Not active any longer :(