1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined anything_happens Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by anything_happens, Aug 31, 2017.

1. anything_happens

anything_happens New Member

1.Your nickname - anything_happens
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? About A Month Or So But I Do Not Know The Exact Date Of Joining.
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) - Skywars Mostly.
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) I Am 99% Sure I Have Not Had Any Violations Or Bans Throughout The Time I Have Been On The Server.
    ------
    1.Your name Algimantas Metrikis
    2.Age 14
    3.Timezone BST
    4.Game experience on the server - Alot Of Experience On Skywars And A Little Bit On Bedwars.
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) - I Have A Pretty Good Knowledge Of The Servers Rules As I Have Read Them Multiple Times.
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) -I Have Not Had Any Conflicts Throughout My Time On The Server.
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) - I Will Be Sure To Act On All Orders Of Main Moderators And Other Higher Staff When Possible.
    8.Knowledge of English language - I Am Not English But My Knowledge Of English Is Really Good.
    9.Knowledge of Russian language - I Do Not Speak Russian So My Knowledge Is Little To None.
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations -I Am A Really Polite Person I Am Nice To People Even If I Don't Particularly Like Them.
    11.The presence of the microphone. - I Do Not Have One As If Right Now But I Am Looking To Get One In The Future As Fast As Possible.
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) I Do Not Have A Skype But I Have Discord (xAcidic#3938)
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? I Have Been A Helper But On Much Smaller Servers Than This One.
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server - Since I Am Still In School My Minimum Would Be 2-3 Hours Maybe Occasionally 4 Hours.
    15.Your occupation - Since I Am 14 I Do Not Have An Occupation And I Am Willing To Put As Much Time Into The Server As I Can.
    16.Willingness to work hard - I Am Willing To Work As Hard And As Much As I Possibly Can.

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

I am looking for people that are a bit more experienced, also I hate the 1 capital letter in each word thing :D
    And you registered 3 days ago not a month...

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

And as a conclusion when checking on your chat logs... well I would suggest to flame less.
    Like actually stop cursing....

Application denied.
    I hope you're happy sombody replied now...

4. anything_happens

anything_happens New Member

Does This Mean I Will Never Be Accepted Into The Staff Team?

5. JonasTD

This means that this application was denied.
    You can reapply in 30days.

6. Kiyannnn

Kiyannnn New Member

Woah, All in Caps/Capital Letters, I was like that when I was 9 y/o :D