1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Moderator Aplicattion - Jaki123

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Jaki123, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Jaki123

Jaki123 New Member

1.Your nickname jaki123
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? I think i began in 21.4.2017 or something
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) SkyWars,Prison,Bedwars
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) Never i dont use hacks or anything
    ------
    1.Your name Tariq
    2.Age 22 bout to be 23
    3.Timezone UTC+2
    4.Game experience on the server Pretty good i know wings and stuff i know acsesorries i know to play Skywars LOL i know where msot locations are i would say about 6/10 knowledge
    cuz i still dont know where do i check my top 10 kills on skywars (Please add it)
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) I readed them and im ok with them i dont break them
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) I never caused any conflicts i just play peacefully (also i rush hackers to kill them cuz i dont want hackers ruining games ()
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) I MUST OBEYYY
    8.Knowledge of English language Yes
    9.Knowledge of Russian language Eh i wouldnt say that good but ok
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations I can talk with other players for like 9 hours
    11.The presence of the microphone. My mic is a little bit not good
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) Discord
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? Yes a few actually for a long time then i got promoted to so called MOD++ which is bassicaly Admi nbut it has lesser commands so yeah
    i also had a Helper on one server i was pretty good at the job as i got Main Helper on the server there
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: 4/6 hrs it really depends when school starts before i only hadl ike 2 hours now i will have like 5 hours free game time or something
    15. Bout to go to college and shit...
    16.Willingness to work hard I wanna work very hard and ban every hacker there is
    i want the server to be 100% best!
    There u go :D!
    Your server's great i want it at the top!
    More Information also
    Im pretty good at playing MC i play it for over 10 years rnow and stuff i hope i gain MOD i noticed a few not alot hackers but i still want them to be punished for ruining such a great server
    the only thing that i can not see is my top 10 kills in skywars which is a problem
    Cuz in every server i am in the top 8 LOL xD!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  2. xJund

xJund The Moderator Manager Staff Member Moderator Manager Justice

Hey, which servers have you moderated on?

3. Jaki123

Jaki123 New Member

Cant really remember well
    but i know that i did
    the name starts something with M or P im not sure really
    also why is the owner not responding ._. he was online am in ago

4. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You joined 22 days ago.
    I doubt that you're 22.

If you're a bit more active and make a more mature application I don't see an issue to consider you as a candidate.
    For now, application denied.

5. Jaki123

Jaki123 New Member

ok i wont lie i am 17 i just accidently put my profile thing on 22 so i think i would be deny'ed
    about the 22 days ago joined
    i really dont know when or whenever i join the server i just play xD
    imma go try make a mature application

6. Jaki123

Jaki123 New Member

I made a new one i think its better you dont have to approve it now i can wait