1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Bluecap563's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder applications' started by Bluecap563, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Bluecap563

Bluecap563 New Member

Name: Trant
    IGN: Bluecap563
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have been playing minecraft for over 6 years and through my time playing I have been introduced to many types of builds and learned many different techniques. I have been builder on other severs before (cracked severs) some like CoreMC, but that sever closed down, while being builder on that sever I have worked with other players and using tools like World Edit, Brush Tool...etc. I think that having learned all that skills and techniques I am able to help out with this sever and help build anything that is needed.
    [I can build: Modern, Old, Hand built terrain, Simple and Detailed build]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Link to some of my build:
    http://trantgaming.imgur.com
    My Contact:
    Discord: #4656

2. Lightoff

Lightoff Head Builder Staff Member Builder application supervisor.

Thank you for your application, but your building skills are not exactly what we're looking for. We're looking for builders who have allot of experience with giant builds and those that work well in a team. Your application denied, good luck another time =)

3. Bluecap563

Bluecap563 New Member

Thanks or letting me know on how I can improve :)