1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Application (Better one) - Jaki123

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Jaki123, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Jaki123

Jaki123 New Member

1.Your nickname jaki123
    2.Since when are you playing on the server? 22 Days
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) I play mostly skywars as its better than any other cracked server skywars and i play it the most im playing bedwars too but im not used to it so still dont play it alot i need to get used to it as everything on this server is original so i dont like now any of the stuff so time to learn Lol!
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons) I never got banned or violated the rules i dont type that much in the chat only when there are teamers or when i make a joke or something like that (Cuz im technoblade xD!)
    ------
    1.Your name Tariq
    2.Age 17
    3.Timezone I live in Bosnia so i think its UTC+2
    4.Game experience on the server I started 22 days ago and im kinda average not good not bad I mostly play skywars and build battle so i know like only thoose 2 most well the others i know not so good not so bad so i would say like 4/10 or something
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) I readed them and i can tottaly agree as NO HACKING PLEASE I WANNA PLAY IN PEACE uhm uhm yeah i agree and pls no hacks xD (Also dont team pls)
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) As i said i dont really cause much conflicts i only caused 1 well i didnt cause it the other guy did but i was joking so i continued with it it was cuz a youtuber called tehcnoblade he said i am the real technoblade (he didnt even have the skin of him while i did) i was like no he was so mad btw i killed him on mid tho and won the game xD
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) Yes as he is an higher rank an me and probably did an better Application than me and got experince on the server like 10 10 so yes of course
    8.Knowledge of English language I know like all the words i know i am Bosnian but still
    9.Knowledge of Russian language Im in Bosnia so i learn ─ćirilica which is similar but not so similar to the russian langauge its bassicaly Serbish Russian Langauge or whatever anyways i dont have most words on my keyboard so i will have to search up them but i know when people say something in chat
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations I would talk like for 9 hours if they need me i can help people quite well i did that on the other server and i got an promotion :D!
    11.The presence of the microphone. My mic is bassicaly broken i need to scream for u to hear me like im talking or something so yeah nope.
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) Discord
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? Yes a few actually for a long time then i got promoted to so called MOD++ which is bassicaly Admi nbut it has lesser commands so yeah
    i also had a Helper on one server i was pretty good at the job as i got Main Helper on the server there
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: 4/6 hrs it really depends when school starts before i only hadl ike 2 hours now i will have like 5 hours free game time or something
    15. Nope as i said i am 17 years old so i dont really have any occupation.
    16.Willingness to work hard. Well i bassicaly tryhard on pvp so what could working hard be LOOLOLOLOL i always work hard in school and everything so i think i could work hard on this server :D!
    There u go Fixed my version LOL get rekt m8 xD! pls no ban xD i was just joking
    anyways your server's great keep it up! (School is bout to take all of my time fuq xD)
    ((October 12 is the end of all humanity (not really only god knows) so i would like mod xD!))

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Not active enough, application denied.