1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined My Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Dead X Spiritz, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Dead X Spiritz

Dead X Spiritz New Member

1.Your nickname: DeadXSpiritz_YT
    2.Since when are you playing on the server?: I was playing on the server for a couple of months.
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf): SkyWars, BuildBattle, and Bedwars (i dont play on skyblock)
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons): Nope
    ------
    1.Your name: Nihaal
    2.Age: 13
    3.Timezone: UTC+03:00
    4.Game experience on the server: I have a great experience on the server i love the servers spcial plug ins end stuff
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab): I've read the rules, and i wont break them ( i agree too)
    6.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server): Obviously yes, because if im not a moderator i will follow everyone's (staff) rules and regulations
    7.Knowledge of English language: I Can Speak English Fluently =)
    8.Knowledge of Russian language: ,No can't speak Russian Sorry...
    9.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: Yes i'm willing to help any player in their "hard" situation even if i cant help them i will kindly contact the higher moderator to solve them if i were to be in a situation like this i will try my best and hardest to help them.
    10.The presence of the microphone: sorry but i don't use microphone but i can type quickly so it doesn't matter to me
    11.Contact details (Skype,Discord): Dead X Spiritz#2363 (discord)
    12.Have you been a moderator on other servers?: No, I have never been a staff on any servers.
    13.The amount of time you can spend on the server: 2 - 10 hrs a day, depends.
    14.Your occupation: i don't have any job yet i'm in school so i cant have a job
    15.Willingness to work hard: yes i say this from the deepest of my heart that i am willing to work hard to help tghe server and i have a yt channel in which i (sometimes) upload mineland bedwars so that's a great way to get people on the server too and i really like the server a lot and i mostly play in this server and another server so i know about this server i hope this application gets accepted i really want to be a mod to helpth server be good (possible ways)
    - Respectfully Dead X Spiritz

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

You need to be 14 years or older to be considered as a valid application.

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

No longer active, not met requirements, application denied.