1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Giant 200 blocks slime !!!!!! i need help

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Suraj Bidhuri, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Suraj Bidhuri

Suraj Bidhuri New Member Member

In-game name::
    GamerPlays
    somebody came to my island and gave me a slime spawn egg and then told me to spawn it when I did it was a 200 blocks slime and plz help if anyone knows how to kill it

2. XxMCProxX

XxMCProxX Well-Known Member Member

In-game name::
    XxMCProxX
    Well I've never seen one of those, but you could probably just try to de-spawn it. How do you do that? Well, if you're alone on your island, just go to /spawn or die (whichever route suits you best). If there are no players in the (or near those chunks), that slime should de-spawn. If you have multiple players that are currently on your island (doesn't matter if they're logged off on your island), tell them to go to spawn (or die I guess), and it should de-spawn. If it didn't work, then it might be because it's named. If so, you'd probably need to kill it. Best way is just to get it wet. That is, just put some water around your island (you can remove it later of course), and if the slime steps on those water blocks, it should start taking damage: And side note, could you send a screenshot of that 'slime'? Kind of curious how it'd look. Either way, if you need anything else / need more help, make sure to ask.