1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Creeperwhobooms application

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by ChaosGod, Sep 8, 2017.

1. ChaosGod

ChaosGod New Member

1.Your nickname;creeperwhobooms or creeoer
    2.Since when are you playing on the server?about 2 weeks or so
    3.On which server are you playing (Skyblock,Skyblock Light or Skyblock Loaf) mostly skyblock
    4.Did you had bans/violations on the server (Indicate the reasons)
    ------no
    1.Your name Rudy
    2.Age16
    3.Timezone central timezone
    4.Game experience on the server well i pvp A LOT and play skyblock a lot its super fun
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab)yes i know the rules
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) none so far
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) yes i will follow rules as she/he says
    8.Knowledge of English language i know english
    9.Knowledge of Russian language and i know some russian
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations yes irl i have a lot of siblings so i have a lot of patience
    11.The presence of the microphone.yes i have a microphone
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord)discord
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? yes i dont know if i have to same them but there kinda small but still get about 100 people a day im admin on one and mod on the other
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server if im being honest all day i have no life just today ive been on for over 5 hours
    15.Your occupation irl i work at a fast food restaurants i work during the day for a few hours
    16.Willingness to work hard i actually like working so ill work hard

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  2. Nesabug

Nesabug New Member

Hey! I just saw your Application. And I just wanna give you some feedback. Try getting rid of the questions and that will make it easy to read for JonasTD. :D

3. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

lmao I prefer apps with the questions :)

4. ChaosGod

ChaosGod New Member

lol

5. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Not active, application denied.