1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined Moderator Application Form ~ Chasen

Discussion in 'Moderator applications' started by Chasen, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Chasen

Chasen New Member

1.Your name: Chasen
    2.Age: 14
    3.Timezone: PST
    4.Game experience on the server: I have played this server for 30 minutes so far. It seems very great but I do suggest some improvements on bugs, builds, staff activity, etc.
    5.Knowledge of project rules (Were translated recently, check the rules tab) I know basic rules such as censored activity, username, and other violated acts. I also know blacklisted modifications are not allowed. You must treat the community and players with respect and kindness at all times.
    6.Conflict situations on the server and their causes (If you have them) I have experienced a hacker on the server on bedwars. I did not report him because I did not have the knowledge to use the commands.
    7.Willingness to follow orders of the main moderator (Only on the server) Yes, I am willing to obtain my moderate permissions and follow tasks, assignments, instructions, orders, etc. I also know commands such as /vanish, /tempban, /kick, /mute, and much more commands.
    8.Knowledge of English language: I am born english, so I am 100% fluent with the language.
    9.Knowledge of Russian language: I have no experience with the Russian language.
    10.Willingness to talk with players polite even in "harder" situations: Yes, I am always staying positive and showing no negative behavior and action within the community and players.
    11.The presence of the microphone. I have a working, high quality microphone.
    12.Contact details (Skype,Discord) Discord: Chasen YT#4134
    13.Have you been a moderator on other servers? Yes, I have a lot of experience of moderation on other servers. I deal with rule-breakers, tasks, instructions, know what has to be done right, etc. I have been a Moderator on popular servers such as MineHeroes, ServerShards, BananaHouse, ExtremeCraft, and a few others.
    14.The amount of time you can spend on the server: I can spend 3-6 hours minimum daily. My average time on the server is 7 hours or more.
    15.Your occupation: My occupation is School and sleep. Those don't affect too much of my activity.
    16.Willingness to work hard: I am always working hard, and I always will.

2. JonasTD

JonasTD The Community Manager Staff Member The Community Manager Moderator Manager Community Team

Not active enough.
    Application denied.